Waxing is the longest – lasting method of semi permament hair removal which removes large amounts of hairs at any on the time. New hair will not grow back in the previousl waxed area for approximtely 4-6 weeks. When wax is warm, it enters the follicle, allowing the hair to be pulled out from the roots. Areas that are repeatedly waxed often exhibit re-growth that is softer and lighter colour and the amount re-growing will be permanently reduced.
Unwanted hair is common on teh upper lip, the chin and cheeks and brows.
If yoy going on holiday it is best to be waxed at least a 3-4 days before you go.
Benefits of salon waxing:
- Will help keep skin looking naturally smooth
- Eliminated stubble growth
- Waxing last 4-6 weeks
- Hairs become sparse over time
- Hairs become finer and weaker
- Slows down hair growth
After instructions for waxing :
- Do not expose the skin to sun, sunlight or sunbeds for 48h
- Do not use a steam room, sauna or any heat treatment for 24h
- Do not swim in chlorinated water for 24h
- Do not apply any moisturisers, other than those recommended therapist for 24h
- Do not apply talc, make up or false tan until any redness disappears
- Do not massage the area for 24h
Eyebrow tint is a form of semi-permanent hair-dye formulated specifically for use on the eyebrows.
Last 4-5 weeks